Coderity.com - A CakePHP CMS - Launched Today!
20th January 2015
For the last couple of months, I have been working on a CakePHP CMS. I am proud to announce that it is finally ready and roaring to go!
Elegant, simple to use and install, Coderity provides a easy to use, straight forward Content Management System for CakePHP 2.
Coderity is built on top of CakePHP. It is useful if you are looking for an out of the box, simple to use CakePHP CMS, which can be expanded and made your own!
- Pages management - add, edit and delete pages.
- Drag and drop ordering of the navigation menu, with the option to select which pages show in the top and bottom menu.
- Site Blocks - Set general content global area's - such as header and footer sections, which can be edited and updated site wide.
- Blog - add, edit and delete blog articles. Have the ability to turn off the blog section if it isn't needed.
- Contact Form and Leads Management. A simple contact form is included by default, which emails the website administrator and stores the details in the Leads area.
- Manage Admin Users - add, edit and delete the users of the CMS.
- Redirects - add, edit and delete 301 redirects.
- General Settings - control the overall settings such as the Site Name, Site Email Address and Google Analytics script.
- Easy installer. On initial set up, the website has a simple installer for setting the site details and creating the first admin user.
Want to learn more? Check out Coderity.com
My name is Michael Houghton and I have been freelancing as a web developer for nearly fifteen years.
Would you like to learn the secret to my success as a freelancer? Visit FreelancerMentor.com to sign up & learn my formula (for free).